Most of what we provide children is provided by you. Your donations of new or quality used clothing, shoes, baby gear, toys, books, and more help to fill 2,000 orders of essentials for children and expectant moms each week.
We accept donations of clothing for children, birth through age 12 (newborn through size 14 at Central and Northshore; through size 7 at West Sound). Maternity clothing (especially larger sizes), baby gear, shoes, bottles, toys, diapers (new or opened packages), school supplies and books, blankets, bedding, towels, bicycles, and more. Please see below for more details.
Donations are accepted at each location but times and days vary.
Where and When to Donate
We appreciate your concern and care for kids in our communities. We have added additional drop-off opportunities at Baby Corner’s Central Hub in Issaquah. Thank you for your continued support of Baby Corner and please check availability by clicking the button below.
- Northshore Hub in Kenmore is open for in-kind donation drop-offs on select TUESDAYS from 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. See their page for more information.
- West Sound Hub in Bremerton is accepting donations on Wednesday evenings from 4 pm – 6 pm and on Saturdays from 9:30 am -12 pm.
- Central Hub in Issaquah accepts donations on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday by appointment. Please find an open donation time by clicking the button below. Beginning in August, donations will be accepted one Saturday each month, no appointment required.
Current Greatest Needs
- Infant fleece blanket sleepers in sizes NB- 9 months
- Children’s hats and gloves
- New tennis shoes: especially boy’s size 7 – 12 and girl’s size 8 – 1
- Maternity clothes: size Large – 3X
- Kid’s pajamas: Sizes 10 – 14
- Safety: Toilet locks, furniture mounts
- Potty chairs
- Hygiene: Shampoo and conditioner for textured / curly hair, baby wash
- Packaged diapers and unopened packages of diaper wipes
- Baby food
- Kid tables and chairs
Protect the Kids
Baby Corner follows best safety practices, including inspection of all donated transportation and sleep equipment. To keep children safe as they grow:
- Baby Corner can only accept car seats that are clean and within at least 1 full calendar year of expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner’s manual. Baby Corner staff will confirm usability / expiration upon donation.
- Pack n’ plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014
- Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years
When donating a car seat you must complete our Car Seat Acceptance Form, refer to your seat’s manual to fill it out.
Baby Corner Cannot Accept These Items
Walkers with wheels, used nipples or pacifiers or those made in China, crib bumpers, open food or formula packages, flat fabric slings, sleep wedge, oral medication, toys with magnets, teethers containing gel or liquid, or made with wood, amber, marble or silicone.
Other Items not accepted:
- Toys bigger than a school backpack
- Adult Clothing, except for maternity
- Ski Equipment
- Electric breast pumps
- Furniture, Large Easels, Train Tables
- Stuffed animals longer than 12 inches
Donating to Baby Corner
We are grateful for every donation you make to help children thrive. All donations must be clean, in good condition, and have ALL parts. We reserve the right to not accept any donation based on quality or available space.