How To Give
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a significant increase in requests for help. We anticipate the period of hardship for families to extend into 2021. EBC is experiencing higher expenses due to a tightening supply chain, scarcity, and rising shipping costs. With a strong and tested infrastructure, EBC is continuing to respond to every order request. EBC is well-equipped to distribute rapidly and efficiently to families living in need.
Families have access to the tangible goods they need to care for their children through 165 agency partner sites and programs. Families, children and our agency partners depend upon EBC, the support we provide, promoting healthy development and protecting growing bodies and minds.
EBC depends on community members like you.
A donation to EBC provides diapers, formula, clothes, car seats, beds and other absolute essentials for children. Thanks to our unique partnerships with dozens of organizations helping families in King, Snohomish, Kitsap and West Pierce counties, you can have an impact on hundreds of children's lives with just one gift to EBC today.
There are many ways to give:
- Donate online now Use our easy and secure online giving page to make your gift with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card.
- Join the Cornerstone Monthly Giving Program - An easy and powerful way to change a life.
- Make a gift in honor or in memory of someone special: Honorarium or memorial gifts can be made online, by phone or by mail.
- Give through your workplace giving campaign or United Way by designating EBC when making your pledge
- Host an event or a community drive:Your celebration can become a special event for EBC... a baby shower, birthday or a neighborhood holiday party is a great way for people to donate money or goods. Click here to find out more.
- Attend an EBC event or community event!
Gifts of any size are most welcome and appreciated. For help in making a donation, or for questions, please contact Helen Banks Routon, Director of Development and Community Relations at 425.372.7525 or to e-mail click here.
Examples of how your investment can help kids thrive:
- $50 gives a bed to a baby, keeping her safe and warm
- $100 provides the baby food vegetables, fruit and cereal toddlers need for healthy development
- $250 supplies about 1,000 diaper changes, helping moms and dads to be the parents they want to be
- $500 means shoes for school, a coat for cold days, a toy and book of his or her own, and a week's worth of pants, shirts, socks and underwear for a child living in transitional housing
- $1,000 provides preventive care for children, protecting their fragile bodies and developing brains in safe car seats
Please click here to contact Helen Banks Routon for questions or more information.
Thank you for your support!
Eastside Baby Corner is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation, registered with the Washington Secretary of State as a charitable organization; federal tax ID # 91-1617032. Most gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law; please consult with your tax professional.