Baby Corner in West Sound supports kids and families in our community through a network of agency service partners. Our services can be accessed by partner providers and families at sites in the region through public health nurses, early learning centers, immigrant & refugee assistance organizations, schools, and social service agencies. Baby Corner in West Sound provides tangible goods that children, birth through age 5, need to grow, play, and learn.
We are supported by YOU…through your donations of gently-used or new items, time and treasure.
Our Greatest Needs
- Snow/rain boots- boys and girls sizes 8C-1Y
- Girls 4T clothing
- Boys sweatpants and pants- size 6
- Tennis shoes- boys and girls sizes
- Stage 1 baby food- fruits and veggies
- Stage 2 baby food- fruits only
- Unopened cans of formula
- Size 4,5, and 6 diapers
- Unopened packages of wipes
- Infant toys- soft and hard
- Toys used or new- kids aged 1-3
Now Accepting Car Seats,
Cribs, and Pack N’ Plays
- Pack n plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014.
- Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years
- Car seats must be clean, and within at least one (1) full calendar year of expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner’s manual.
- Baby Corner staff will confirm usability/expiration upon donation
Launched through the efforts of volunteers Bob and Geri Maynard, Bev Kincaid, and Barbara Bandoli, the West Sound Hub opened in the spring of 2016.
Baby Corner’s West Sound Hub is working with local agencies to bring essentials to local children living in poverty or crisis. The coverage area extends from the Hood Canal Bridge to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Baby Corner in West Sound works with service partner organizations in Kitsap, Pierce, and Mason counties.
West Sound Events
Helping Kids THRIVE Fall Fundraiser
Eastside Baby Corner’s major fundraiser of the year, THRIVE21, is now!
Helping Kids Thrive on Your TermsTHRIVE21 puts you in charge of how you would like to participate in supporting kids, families, and EBC. THRIVE21 is open to all ages, groups, or individuals THRIVE21 is a fundraiser driven by you and other EBC supporters
Team captains and fundraisers help raise funds to give kids what they need to grow, play, and be ready to learn.It’s easy! Team captains invite friends or family to join their team. Your team can do a fun event, managing your own safety and comfort in being with others…or simply ask others to support your team!
THRIVE21 is open to all ages, groups, or individuals, from nearby or far away. There is no cost to be a team captain or fundraiser.
- You or your team can participate any day, week, or month(s) between now and November.
- The EBC team is here to support you and your team all the way
- Sign up today to form a team! https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/EBC
- Join a team, fundraise, or donate! https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/EBC