Baby Corner in West Sound supports kids and families in our community through a network of agency service partners. Our services can be accessed by partner providers and families at sites in the region through public health nurses, early learning centers, immigrant & refugee assistance organizations, schools, and social service agencies. Baby Corner in West Sound provides tangible goods that children, birth through age 5, need to grow, play, and learn.
We are supported by YOU…through your donations of gently-used or new items, time and treasure.
Our Greatest Needs
- Closed toe shoes, boys size 6C, 8C & 9C and girls 10C-12C
- Light rain/ fleece coats, 3T to size 6
- Folding chairs with straps
- Light pajamas, 3T to size 6
- Strollers (full sized with straps)
- Girls & boys shorts/pants/sweats/leggings 3T to size 6
- Swimsuits 12 mos. and up
- Girls schools backpacks
- School supplies (paper, notebooks, glue, markers, pencils, erasers, large crayons)
- Toddler beds
- Diapers and Pull-Ups size 4 and up
- Kids bikes, for ages 2+
You can give online from our Giving Catalog, and help meet West Sound’s greatest needs this month! The items you purchase online will be delivered directly to EBC.
Now Accepting Car Seats,
Cribs, and Pack N’ Plays
- Pack n plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014.
- Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years
- Car seats must be clean, and within at least one (1) full calendar year of expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner’s manual.
- Baby Corner staff will confirm usability/expiration upon donation
Launched through the efforts of volunteers Bob and Geri Maynard, Bev Kincaid, and Barbara Bandoli, the West Sound Hub opened in the spring of 2016.
Baby Corner’s West Sound Hub is working with local agencies to bring essentials to local children living in poverty or crisis. The coverage area extends from the Hood Canal Bridge to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Baby Corner in West Sound works with service partner organizations in Kitsap, Pierce, and Mason counties.