What's New at EBC
Thank you for your interest in dropping off donations at EBC – Eastside Baby Corner!
- EBC – Northshore in Kenmore is open Monday, September 28th from 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m. to accept donations; no appointment needed
- EBC – Central in Issaquah is open for donation drop-offs by appointment only in October. Click below to make your appointment,
All September donation drop-off appointments are currently full.
- EBC – West Sound in Bremerton is open on Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. – noon to accept donations; no appointment needed.
EBC is currently taking in as many donations as we can safely do so with the number of volunteers that are able to be in our building at one time. It takes multiple volunteers, taking in many donations at a time, to manage all of your wonderful donations. The good news is, the donations we receive from you, goes out the door to kids immediately and we are currently filling more than 2,000 orders a week.
We can't do this alone. We need your help and we really appreciate your support for kids, helping them have what they need to thrive!
• EBC can only accept car seats that are clean and within at least 1 full calendar year of expiration; the expiration date can be found in your owner's manual. EBC staff will confirm usability / expiration upon donation.
• Pack n' plays must be clean and manufactured after 2/19/2014 • Cribs must be clean with all hardware and manufactured within the last eight (8) years • EBC can NOT accept any of the following items: Walkers with wheels, used nipples or pacifiers or those made in China, crib bumpers, open food or formula packages, flat fabric slings, sleep wedge, oral medication, toys with magnets, teethers containing gel or liquid, or made with wood, amber, marble or silicone.
If you have any questions regarding when/where/what to donate, please contact Madeline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To maintain a safe environment for all volunteers and staff at EBC, opportunities for in-kind donation drop-off have been reduced. We appreciate your support and we’re happy to answer any questions you have.
Other Ways to Help
Volunteer at home or at a Hub. More information here.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! Click here to purchase a t-shirt that shows your support of kids and EBC!